Fransabank App on your Apple Watch™
As a step forward towards a new phase in the world of banking, Fransabank brings its newly developed application designed for Apple Watch to help clients keep track of their money securely, at a quick glance of their wrist and in real time. The app works by instantly displaying the ‘Quick Balance’ feature on-screen. This feature displays the balances of the users’ Online Banking accounts that were selected during setup on the iPhone. Simply tap in a 4-digit PIN code and the watch will display the balances of the users’ selected accounts.
How to set up your Apple Watch?
Make sure your Apple Watch is paired with your iPhone
If you have auto updates enabled on your iPhone, the app will automatically update. Otherwise, visit the App StoreSM and download the updated app. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Apple Watch is trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Install Fransabank on your Apple Watch
Make sure you have the latest version of the Fransabank Mobile App on your paired iPhone (Latest version: 1.3.0 or later)
- Select Fransabank from within the Apple Watch App on your iPhone, then choose to “show app on watch”
- This will initiate the installation of the Fransabank App on your Apple Watch
- When finished installing, find Fransabank App on your Apple Watch screen
Activate the Quick Balance Feature
Log in to Online Banking Mobile in the Fransabank app on your iPhone, then follow these simple steps:
- On the home screen, select ‘Quick Balance Settings
- Create your own PIN by entering a four-digit code
- Choose the Online Banking accounts you want to display on your watch, then click ‘Activate’.
Access the Quick Balance Feature on your Apple Watch
- Enter your PIN Code to access your Online Banking Accounts
- The Watch will display Online Banking Accounts selected in the Quick Balance settings
Fransabank Mobile App® available on App Store. Download it for FREE
For any questions on the application, please contact the Call Center on 1552.